Are you interested in joining our Team operating on Telco project in Milan as a:
Field Application Engineer
- Monitor customers status in order to understand in advance if possible issues are emerging from installed basis;
- Provide first response as soon as a new issue is risen by the customer;
- Make necessary investigations (problem reproduction, logs retrieving, traces gathering…) trying to identify the issue root cause and address it internally;
- Propose any workaround intended to minimize or eliminate the malfunction;
- Involve L3 (Development and Test) groups in case the fix is complex to analyze;
- Contribute to the fix verification (test phase) in house and in the Customer premises or directly in field;
- The activity includes business trips in EMEA region (mainly Switzerland, Austria, Italy).
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Electronic Engineering (Telecommunication) or similar fields;
- 5-6 years of technical background on operative and leading positions;
- Good experience in test and troubleshooting of products in the field of Mobile apps for management of appliances and related Servers of back ends;
- Fluent Italian and English;
- ADSL and VDSL physical layer
- PPP/ IpoE/ IpoA protocols
- Routing/ NAT / NAPT/ Virtual Server features
- Firewall (main features common to an Access GWs)
- VOIP SIP
- Video multicast IGMP and VoD
- Wifi 11b/g/n/ac with related encryptions methods. MIMO and MESH concepts.
- Management TR69
The ideal profile has:
- Excellent communication and cooperation abilities;
- Team working – result oriented attitude;
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic company formed by young professionals;
- Cooperation with an international development and analysis team dedicated to highly innovative projects;
- Access to AGS Academy program and training on the job;
- Use of English language on daily basis;
Proseguendo accetti l’Informativa sulla Privacy