AGS is looking for multidisciplinary professionals with different experiences and skills to grow its team of Research and Development in Artificial Intelligence. The candidates we are looking for are:
Machine Learning Engineer – Data Scientist
You will evaluate, improve and help to conceive AGS’ products. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and analysts on a wide range of problems. This position will bring scientific rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of product creation, development and improvement with an appreciation for the behavior of the end user.
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct feasibility analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive knowledge of Google data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development.
- Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (e.g., cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of AGS’ products.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering).
- 1 year of work experience in data analysis related field.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., Python, Pandas)
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
The ideal profile has:
- Excellent communication and cooperation abilities;
- Team working – result oriented attitude;
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic company formed by young professionals;
- Cooperation with an international development and analysis team dedicated to highly innovative projects;
- Access to AGS Academy program and training on the job;
- Use of English language on daily basis and possibility to improve the Italian language skills;
- Employment type: permanent employment contract or possibility to cooperate as external full time or part time consultant.
Proseguendo accetti l’Informativa sulla Privacy