Are you interested in joining our Team operating on Telco project in Milan as a:
Customer Support Engineer
The rule is addressed to support the Pre and Post Sales phases of solutions for the Broadband – Access Gateways.
The FAE gets the technical requirements from the customer and converts them in indications for the development of the firmware and later he/she tests the firmware release at customer side. In Post Deployment, the CSE analyses the bugs highlighted by the customers on the firmware of the Access Gateways deployed and he provides input to the Firmware Engineers for their fixing. He re tests the new firmware release of bug fixing before to deploy it.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Electronic Engineering (Telecommunication) or similar fields;
- 4-5 years of technical background Broadband Access, with emphasis on the Access Gateways;
- Able to debug Wireshark traces;
- Good technical knowledge of IP networking and a deep knowledge of at least 2-3 protocols among the ones those listed:
- XDSL physical layer protocols as ADSL and VDSL
- PPP/ IpoE/ IpoA protocols
- IP L2-L3 routing/ IP NAT-NAPT protocols and IP Virtual Server feature
- IP Firewall features for Access Gateways
- VOIP SIP protocol and VOIP Small Business features
- Video multicast and VoD – IGMP protocol
- Wifi technologies and protocols for Access Gateways
- Management TR69 protocol
- IPv6 protocol
- OMCI protocol for GPON – ONT registration and provisioning phases
The ideal profile has:
- Excellent attitude to the relationship;
- Able to collaborate;
- High pro activity;
- Available to travel in Europe on average of 1 biz trip / month;
- Italian mother language and English fluent.
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic company formed by young professionals;
- Cooperation with an international development and analysis team dedicated to highly innovative projects;
- Access to AGS Academy program and training on the job;
- Use of English language on daily basis.
Proseguendo accetti l’Informativa sulla Privacy